December 03, 2008

1000 posts and ... Rome, if you want to ...


partially done north window...tomorrow is another day...
1000 posts? I didn't even see it coming! How time does fly when you are having fun! Thank you all for your lovely feedback and support!

A new show up here at artstream, with loads of goodness from Tom Glover and Megan Bogonovich and Liz Kalloch and Sarah Ahearn.
Me? I have been: Workin'. Messing about. Dusting and pointing a lot. It's all good though as there is a real warmth of Roman sun glowing off the walls in here - a nice offset to the cold cold out-of-doors reality which winter has blown in this week.

Off to home now to recharge my batteries and sip some tea. Have a wonderful night/day in your part of the world! Tomorrow will bring loads of photos ... I am still sorting, messing about, working with them all.

p.s. don't forget to comment on the blogoversary post and win one of the three giveaways!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Rome?? I'll go! Swarthy Italian men make my pale Irish-Scottish heart swoon!

Love the little black&white porcelain pieces.

Pat said...

Beautiful winter window on the street makes magic in Rochester. Lovely lovely.

angela said...

it looks beautiful susan...

that gallery window with the lights and that ceramic to die for. absolutely gorgeous.

hugs. kisses. love. me.