December 15, 2009

Mouse :: a fine little blog

photo by Sue of Mouse
This year's ornament swap was again fun to make for and to give. It's always great to know that the recipient of my work actually likes the ornament! It's a huge bonus to find a beautiful blog attached to the thank you note. Mouse is such a place. Go visit her blog and drink in the beauty of her stitchery and be sad as I am that you missed her sale in her shop! Thank you Sue for your kind words! A little later I will show you what Mary-Jo and I were up to during the sleeting snowstorm this Sunday.

2 comments:

stuff said...

that card reminds me how much i miss seeing your banner on the garage - i was so sad to see it go. happy holidays!

Susan Schwake said...

oh how sweet of you francesca! i know, it was fun while it lasted up there. the little sticker is still on the glass though...