October 22, 2007

Pay it Forward - a little blogging game


OK we really really really didn't like the movie, (how COULD you Kevin Spacey!) but I like this game. Over at bohemian creations she was playing so, I joined in:
here's the rules:
"I will send a handmade gift to the first 3, no 5! people who leave a comment on my blog (and email me their addresses!) requesting to join this PIF exchange. I don’t know what that gift will be yet and you may not receive it tomorrow or next week, but you will receive it within 365 days, that is my promise! The only thing you have to do in return is pay it forward by making the same promise on your blog."
So, from the studio above, a few gifts will flow, forward.

7 comments:

bohemiangirl said...

Be still my beating heart - your studio looks so inviting and magical.
bohemiangirl

Camilla said...

Oooh what an excellent idea! And can you believe i'm just about to put some Moo cards in the mail to you at long long last

Regina said...

Oh, this like such a great idea!! I'm game!

Releia said...

Ah! What a great idea! I'm in...especially with the longer time frames. I'm finishing a cd swap that is way overdue. Love sending blessings forward...

Sarah said...

Sounds like fun -as it's a year I'd love to join in - getting stuff in the mail is great.

heather smith jones said...

you also have a PIF gift coming from me :)

lookwhaticando said...

I would love to do this but it appears I am too late...oh well...sounds so fun. xo