January 20, 2011

One special student ..


Just a quick little post about one of our lovely adult students - and yes, they are all lovely. Really. But Jill is one of the kindest and most ernest students here at artstream. Right now she has some of her work over at the lovely Lucy's Emporium. She comes up with some of the nicest ideas and always lends a kind word to everyone in class. Above is a shot I took of her last night and she has no idea she will appear here so maybe leave her some love at her brand new blog: finding my way.

2 comments:

Lucy's Art Emporium said...

I second all of that :)

jill nalette said...

oh my gosh! susan you have me in tears. you are so sweet and i admire you lots!
thank you for all you do for me!
i'm truly lucky to know you and yes you too daisy : )
xo and smiles~ jill