August 25, 2010

Printmaking Processes







Printmaking was a concentration of mine in college and well, it's been a life long passion for me too. It's never a dull day when the tools come out to make multiples in my studio. Sometimes people ask where to begin for ideas. I decided today to show a few inspirational photos to encapsulate just that. Where to begin. In a few days I will show some more progress from the beginning: inspiration and then on to the next steps. I think that it will be fun to try this here.
What sort of things inspire you to begin some work? Let me know in the comments below!

1 comment:

Naomi said...

I love your site, it inspires me every day, and my knowledge to open new horizons.thank you very much for each publication, I feel the love for what you do.I wish you the best in your life !!!!!

aboutdiamonds