March 12, 2010

Awards + receptions!



Last night I got a mail informing me that I was nominated for Outstanding Public Artist of the Year by the Spotlight awards people over at the Portsmouth Herald! What a nice surprise ... it's a people choice award which means you dear readers can vote for me, if you would like to. There is a nice little gala and ceremony along with a fun evening of artists gathering at the Music Hall in Portsmouth. So go ahead - vote for me right here! (unlike Pedro, I can not offer you protection)
Tomorrow at artstream, from 5-7 we have our artist reception for "Seasonal Travel" which should be a whole lot of fun! Drop by and peruse the works and have a drink on us ... meet Molly Bosley and let's chat about art. Have a wonderful weekend!

1 comment:

flossy-p said...

Congratulations! What a buzz!
Good luck!

P.S. you're way cooler than Pedro anyhow ;)