November 17, 2009

The Perfect Leaf


Last night's frost gave me a chance to take a closer look at the few remaining leaves mulching around the garden beds. One (of a few...) stray ones landed on the recycled boards on the foot paths between our beds. The frost has a nice way of outlining all the patterns on the leaves and this one caught my eye. Working hard on the new shows soon to appear at artstream. Beautiful breathtaking work from Megan Bogonovich and Linda Plaisted plus the bonus of IPS 2. Stay tuned!

3 comments:

Nabil said...

So simple yet so detailed. I absolutely love this shot. Being from Canada I see much of the frost and fallen leaves but yet to capture one like this. My first time on your blog but definitely one of my favorites already! Thanks.

red-handed said...

This is why Fall is the best.

blessingsgoddess said...

Nice shot !