November 25, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving


Today is official get ready day for Thanksgiving in our house. I cook all the possible side dishes that I can today and bake bread so the turkey can have full reign in the oven tomorrow. It works and I was so pleased to find that some of the NY Times recipes I scooped from Jenn Judd Mcgee's twitter are simple and divine. Old stand-by dishes will be sitting next to our new found friends on the table of plenty and a sprinkling of snow will add to our ambiance it seems too tomorrow! Family and friends will be joining us and I for one am so very thankful for so very much this year.
artstream will be open as ususal on Friday and Saturday with some special new items both online in the shop and live in the gallery - all at 10% off until the month's end! Drop by and until then, happy Thanksgiving!

1 comment:

Geek+Nerd said...

Happy Thanksgiving, Susan! I hope you have a wonderful day :)