November 24, 2008

Come on in...

it's warm inside! Brrrr it's cold out now though.Old man winter has blown in quickly. Don't you like thinking about warm mittens, fires and snuggly blankets though? I am also quite fond of wrapping my head around the next two months of celebrations in our household. We have so much to be thankful for and our gallery is certainly on that list! As Melanie pointed out with her post here, be mindful of the small happiness. What small joys have you found lately? I will let my photos do the talking below

from the markt - tiny red berries

from darryl berger - cigartin art with a story inside!

vintage yumminess from a poppytalkhandmade table


and a late night addition of another small happiness:

around the table with family ...


6 comments:

angela said...

oh susan... it's always about the small joys. the small happinesses. that's honestly what life is all about.

and yes. that is the gallery. and your girls. and rainer too.

what are my small joys these days. oh so many... oh so many.

loves to you my dear...

and blows you a kiss.

ange.

Anonymous said...

Very very true. I always say it's the simplist things in life that make me very happy! Hmm this week I'd have to say: my daughter's smile, a hot cup of tea, hugs, sgar coated sour candies, egg nog... oh I could go on and on :) By the way your gallery looks wonderful!

Anonymous said...

Oh yes, there are so many things to be thankful for, aren't there? And just looking at the photo of your gallery makes me want to pop over for a hello. I really how open it is for curious passerbys. Have a wonderful Thanksgiving weekend, Susan!

kendalee said...

The gallery does look so warm and inviting! I'd definitely pop in.

And it's true about the small things... so true. :)

red-handed said...

Oh Susan: as usual, you totally rock as a friend to value, a steadfast booster of your fellow artists, and determined scribbler of warm thoughts ... but the link you posted is wrong (missing its precious hyphen). Thanks, hon.

Susan Schwake said...

oops darryl!
fixed and sorry... :)