May 30, 2008

"dialog" finally finished!


ta da, originally uploaded by artstreamstudios.

My overnight art project was finally finished late yesterday afternoon right before our opening reception at the Sheraton in Portsmouth, NH. It was a wonderful evening shared with five other amazing artists, friends and family. I couldn't be more pleased with the entire project! It has been a very good-busy two weeks, but to know that the job is done makes for an even better weekend.
Thanks for all your kind words about my project!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Susan - this is outstanding! I think I know where it is, too... fun:> I love the way it's divided into the three elements. The bird in the window is a wonderful surprise.

Susan Schwake said...

thankyou carla! yes, you do know.. it's right across from the hotel you stayed at...
so nice to see you comment here, thank you!

Anonymous said...

I know I said this before but it bears repeating-- this is just SO FREAKING COOL!!!

drive down the street and see your art up there-- wow.

Congrats on all of it-- way to make Portland shine!!

~bluepoppy

Anna said...

hey susan! it looks awesome! just like you imagined it! congrats...

Ulla said...

Wow! How fun! I just imagine how great it must be to see your work on such a scale!!! What size will you do next???

Anonymous said...

SUPER! Congratulations and enjoy this special moment !

Anonymous said...

congratulations, girl! this is so freakin' cool indeed.

rivergardenstudio said...

Wow! Your work is amazing. I loved seeing the phases of instillation, and how it looks now. Beautiful work...

Anonymous said...

I've been meaning to come back and comment on this for a while now - sorry I'm so slow. I had been anticipating it and I wasn not let down at all. I love your little birds so much! This was fantastic! So neat to see the yellow bird in the window. They need stuff like this up all the time - it just really prettifies everything. :) Anyway, Phenomenal job, Susan!