May 07, 2007

Queenthings by Jenny Vorwaller


on our front window now...

jenny's lovely colorwash earrings
We officially have Jenny's beautiful jewelry "queenthings" in the gallery now - coinciding with the opening of {un}Limited. Beautiful things afoot! Friday's opening had me scurrying around so I didn't take as many photos as I would have liked to - but I do like this front window shot and the parting shot right before we went home to "drop".

goodnight, sleep tight! nice and clean - notice lisa's lovely wall?
I had a lot of rest this weekend. We are usually unable to attend other area openings - so Sunday Rainer and I a quicky last minute trip to visit Deb at Nahcotta to see Rose Umerlik's show before it came down. It was wonderful to get out and see the show!
Deb also has some sweet Chilewich goods along with her usual lovely spread of Angela Adams rugs and home wares. If you are in Portsmouth - drop by Nahcotta for a peek at the next show too - Amy Brnger's "May Flowers" are blooming there now ...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks great, Susan. I wish I could drop in on you in the gallery. And I'm glad that you had a relaxing weekend. I'll make sure to check out Rose Umerlik's show. Hope you are having a good Monday!

Kristine said...

You have a beautiful gallery!

heather smith jones said...

Susan,
You do have a beautiful and fresh gallery; it looks like a lovely place to be! Thank you for sharing your art and expertise with the world.