December 22, 2006

First Five


I'm one of the first five over at Andrea's blog, so I'm keeping my word and posting this on mine, too.
"The first five people to respond to this post (via the comments section) will get some form of art made by me. The only catch, of course: as with most memes, if you sign up, you have to put this in your own blog as well."
I lost the original instructions from Swampgirl who started all this from what I can tell - but there was something about Holiday songs -
well, The Charlie Brown Christmas CD is right up there for me, as well as "Christmas Island" by Leon Redbone. Nat King Cole always is soothing, so there ya have it.
First five comments (please email me your full mailing addresses) will receive a some of my art.
Lovely Hearts to come today ... check back - finishing touches going on ....

6 comments:

Beate Knappe said...

I'm the first???
Wow - wonderfull
Great

Geek+Nerd said...

Wowzer - I'm the second??? Excellent!

I still have an ornament for you - I just haven't had the chance to pop over to Rochester!

Unknown said...

Wow Susan I'm third! How wonderful to be receiving one of your pieces of art. Have a wonderful Holiday

Susan Schwake said...

hello all your three! wow am I going to get off with just three? easy! except that i need your addresses pretty please... will send the work out when i get them!

Atel said...

Hi !!
im a new follower of ur blog...-
haven't got one myself..

love ur blog, will be following ur posts from down under..

bout the gift; wondering if u can post ur art stuff over to me here in Australia!! haha

Ann Morrell said...

Looks like I might be one of the lucky five...I visited Beate's and saw that it started with you...have already posted on my blog.