September 24, 2006

Elling


digtial photo I took in Wein click to enlarge and read the text ...
Finally! The beautiful restfulness of the weekend is washing over me here on this glorious September Sunday ... so here are a few little tidbits. First - it is official now, I have gone insane and added writing at the fabulous Whip up to my list. I am honored and happy to do so. It has been a daily read for me since Kathreen began it and it is a wonderful resource of sharing ideas and beauty of the handmade. Second - I found some beautiful things to see here and here and here and here which I had to share. Third bit - if you haven't seen the movie "Elling" - you must. It was charming and delicate and funny. Perhaps I am a bit of a quirky - whimp when it comes to movies but this one was just so perfect in every way - for me - that it made me want to learn Norwegian just to understand it all in the native toungue. OK, I am still working hard on my German so there really isn't any time to start yet another language...

The word for the day is ... tiny ... as in small, wee or extra little.

No comments: