March 29, 2006

Furniture D
















I am thinking about a new functional piece of furniture in my home studio. This "Say Cheese" cabinet gives the spunk and fun I want with the ability to hold some serious amounts of stuff with style. While browsing their website, I also fell in love with this coffee table ... I think it is timeless, yet so today.
Go look ... it is really a treat! The company is full of modern, sleek design furniture which completely tickles my fancy! Not for everyone, but with the ecclectic mix of things in my home, I can just see this being a subtle focal point!


3 comments:

Majane said...

I love your blog. Thanks for your comment in my blog!

Anonymous said...

Hi Susan, I got to you through decor8. I loved your blog and artworks! I own an arts & crafts shop in Buenos Aires, Argentina. I'd like to invite you to visit my website http://www.atipicaobjetos.com.ar
and favorite blog http://trendypalermoviejo.blogspot.com
Regards,
Nancy

Anonymous said...

I can totally picture my kids sitting on the carpet and colouring on this table. It's very cool. I like low tables like that.

PS- Aidan smiled when I read him your comment. Thanks. (I'm his mom)