September 28, 2007

Gocco: lobster cards and envelopes

Yes, I have been going crazy with my little Gocco. Every moment printng and playing. I took my lobster drawing from last winter and decided to do a two color card for our shop at artstream. I first did some prints on heavyweight vellum for later use else where, but decided that we needed lobster cards. I have two different kinds of cards. One on Strathmore paper going into our shop on Monday, October 1st and one on smooth white cards going into my etsy shop then too.
The cards are two screens and the envelopes have the wave screen on them. A little wave to surf your stamp on!
We at Chez Schwake are off to our very first family weekend at college with daughter Grace. Excited? You bet!
Have a wonderful weekend!

7 comments:

red-handed said...

Cool. I love low-tech printing.

Gretchen said...

Uh-oh...someone is Go cco-ing CRAZY!!!

heather smith jones said...

ROCK Lobster! :)
Wow, I gotta getta Gocco!
enjoy your college weekend...

Rebecca E. Parsons/Cre8Tiva said...

i am enamored with thid little print master...blessings, rebecca

Ulla said...

Wonderful! You are so clever! Looks like a 'dancing' lobster to me... Hope your weekend was the best!

Anonymous said...

oh you! show more! Love your art the best.

Cally said...

Woohoo, love it, love the colour combo, the detail, the subject matter and the fact that you are having so much fun with your Gocco!