February 28, 2012

Inspired by - an exhibition from Art Lab for Kids

This Saturday, March 3rd from 5-8 p.m. at artstream, we will open our next exhibition: "Inspired By"
This exhibit will feature the contributing artists from my new book Art Lab for Kids - and the work they inspired by student artists. It's a milestone in my life to have created this book, filled with lessons that I have taught over the past 18 years. 
It's exciting and fulfilling to see the pages of my students photographed by my husband Rainer. His talents know no bounds! I hope that you will be able to stop by on Saturday for a view of the exhibit. I will promise to have a few photographers on hand too for some special "photo ops" of the opening, to post some of the festivities in full swing, for those of you far away ... 

I thought I would leave you with two examples straight from the pages:
a photograph of student work from my book Art Lab for Kids
My husband Rainer created beautiful photographs for my book.

artwork by Flossy-P inspired the above student work
For those of you who already own the book, thank you for your support! Thank you too, for the great feedback! Wishing you all a wonderfully creative day...