November 20, 2007

Time



Oops! Where did yesterday go? Filled with art meetings, mailings, phone calls, and last minute details it slipped away. A day like yesterday reminds me to remember the details of the important pieces of each day. Like breathing, eating, self appreciation and the love of comfortable shoes. Today we are packing up work for Design Miami.... so I will leave you with these tidbits!
A couple of newsy bits-
Our designer extraordinare, (Rainer!) has updated our shop with a nice winter-y look and fun banner - do take a look if you have a moment. More goodies hopping in today and tomorrow. Everything we sell is handmade and most everything is one of a kind. Did you take the pledge yet? More holiday items to come...

New prints from Sub-Studio going in to the shop today from their "Seeking Light" collection of pen and ink drawings. So affordable and lovely! ($25!)

My personal shop over at etsy is holding a holiday sale with new items going in over the weekend. Yes, the calendar will be unveiled then too! Above is a little sneak peek of the original artwork. New illustration format this year - with a little DIY bonus. stay tuned!

6 comments:

Funky Finds said...

I just posted about your Etsy shop on Funky Finds!

red-handed said...

Would you call these folk or naive ...? Regardless, they're quite charming.

ps -- do you know that you only linked to the 'hop' part of 'shop'? very freudian ...

Susan Schwake said...

thanks jess! how nice!
darryl, i would call them my doodles. ;-)
heh heh on the hop! i fixed it.

Anonymous said...

LOVE the paper doll calendar pictures!!!! I can't wait to see them up close and personal.

Grace

felicakes said...

I think you were talking to me about your calendar girls a while back and FINALLY! they are here. Woohoo...

I can't wait to get my hands on them.

Anonymous said...

love the new shop banner, hat er gut gemacht! yet i'm glad there's no snow yet here... have a lovely sunday!