September 17, 2007

Jodi Green


I have been emailing back and forth with Jodi Green about her MFA project to post about her work at Whipup. Today I took a hard look at her etsy shop. I found these lovely journals and thought I would share them with you. Very special looking outside and very spiffy with the recycled papers inside. Nice way to start the week!
New classes at artstream begin today, which is always exciting, so I am sure I will have more to share with your from the studio soon.
Happy Monday!

4 comments:

lisa solomon said...

happy monday to you! and good luck w/ your classes. the first day is always a whirlwind!

Anonymous said...

Hey there, Susan. It's been a while since I dropped by. I see that you are your usual superartistsuperhero self! You are one busy lady! I'm off to read more of your posts... :)

heather smith jones said...

oh beginning classes again, that's exciting. I hope it's well & I look forward to hearing about it.

Susan Schwake said...

thanks lisa! thanks heather!