December 30, 2011

An exciting year is coming to a close ...




So much goodness this year poured into our hearts and hands. So much to be thankful for! Starting last winter with the beginning of my book, through the spring and some wonderful exhibits at the gallery and some for my own work - then watching daughter Grace graduate from college, through the summer with a visit from the incredible artist and instructor,  Meryl Truett to the autumn and wonderfully full classes at the studio ending the year with our trip to Germany, we celebrate everything great this past year! I am also slipping past the six year mark with this blog - sometimes personal, sometimes business, always grateful to my dear readers. All I can say is this - It's a wonderful Life. Really. Truly. Thank you!

I thought it would be fitting to toss in some photos from our trip thus far. Just a day in the life. Celebrating the little things you can find on a walk through a small village.

2 comments:

susanna said...

Happy New Year, Susan! It sounds like 2011 was a wonderful year for you and your family. Congratulations to your daughter on her graduation. Congratulations to you on your new book! I hope 2012 is just as good or even better than 2011.

Cheoy Lee said...

It sounds like you had such a full year, may 2012 be happy and fulfilling for you as well.