November 11, 2011

Gallery tour ...


























artstream is so full right now with an incredible show - Through the woods with work by Judith Heller Cassell and Danna Ray and a whole lot of extra goodness by quite a few other talented artists. I thought it would be good to take a little tour today of our gallery to show you what you might be missing if you didn't pop in! Today too is a little extra special, so for 11.11.11 we are offering 11% off your purchases! Drop in or click in our shop!

4 comments:

Cally said...

Great tour, SO much to see.

susanna said...

Oooh so cool! Wish I could visit in person!

Tamara @ Collage Ideas said...

What an amazing gallery you have. I especially like the pictures of the roads. they make me think of the country roads I grew up on. Thank you for sharing the pictures.

flossy-p said...

The gallery is looking amazing. I got a little thrill to spot my work in there :)