March 18, 2010

Old Paint


olde watercolories, originally uploaded by artstreamstudios.

Old Paint is eternally interesting to me. From all sorts of places, even the places where the painting may begin. This is a beautiful tin cased set which I have just put up for sale at my little vintage shop: Flohmarkt on Etsy. Lots of fun things there, eclectic in nature and collectable. The sun is still shining here, so we are making the best of it and scooting off the computer for the day. Happy Springtime!

4 comments:

Carole said...

I totally just bought your hemming machine! I love sewing gadgets - great stuff!

Anonymous said...

beautiful case... yes, oil paint is wonderful... such a slow process to use it ;-) Happy weekend.

mick statham said...

This reminds me of what I used to paint with as a kid. Ah, those were the days.

Gallery32 said...

It makes you wonder what was created with these. The spinning wheel of time.