April 13, 2009

Jennifer Koshbin :: Jen-terview!


Jen Koshbin "self portrait"

Your name and your business title if you have another name for your work.
Jennifer Khoshbin - Ruby's Lounge

2. What art do you find really exciting right now?
Jennifer Marsh's "Gas Station Project", Megan Marsh's art, Matt Jones' "Get Excited and Make Things"

3. What sort of day is a good art day for you?
A day spent with my family and friends outdoors, good food in the fridge, and then quiet time to sit and work.

4. Do you like working out of your normal medium? if so what do you play with?
My time is so limited now, that outside of my my personal art medium I like to work on projects that impact my family- like chicken coops, and unusual playscapes or indoor spaces.

5. What are you listening to for music currently?
First Aid Kit, Bon Iver, NPR

Thanks Jen!

No comments: