October 31, 2007
Five Fast ones by Edibeth Farrington
I thought it would be fun to ask each of our artists participating in the next exhibit a few quick questions: mini interview style. Over the next few days I will post them. To see more photos of the exhibit pop over to our flickr. Here are the results from New Hampshire's own:
1. Your name and your business title if you have another name for your work
2. What art do you find really exciting right now?
One of my student's work just gets me all jazzed. He's incredibly good, quirky, and makes such great marks. LOVE IT!!!!
3. What sort of day is a good art day for you?
When the work comes with ease.
4. Do you like working out of your normal medium? if so what do you play with?
I really like printmaking ... love the thunk a great press makes and the anticipation.
5. What are you listening to for music currently?
Spoon, Shawn Colvin, Vega4 and on and on and on...
And yes, that is a clown nose on my nose:)