September 25, 2007

on my desk - sorting


on my desk - sorting, originally uploaded by artstreamstudios.

One surprise reveled:
I decided to take the plunge and apply to Jan's Poppytalk Handmadestreet market! I am pleased to announce I will have some new affordable art pieces at a "virtual table" there.
Here is my studio desk at home .. filled with more of these little gelatin prints waiting to become mixed media works for our next show...
The sun is exquisite today and our home remodeling is going swimmingly. Our floor (all FOUR layers of it) in the kitchen are gone!
It took three days, but Rainer and I pulled it all up.
Progress is good.

3 comments:

heather smith jones said...

what a great surprise! Congratulations, that will be fun to have a table on Poppytalk Handmade!
I like your photo of your desk.
Also, congrats on saying bye bye to your floor; four layers?!! progress is good, it feels good too, doesn't it?

Susan Schwake said...

yes indeedy, i think it will be fun!
oh the floor - the possibilities are now endless... however, wood nor lino are choices. :-)

carla said...

These look beautiful. I really love the color combination and the feeling of a story they reveal. Good luck with the renovations... you guys have a lot of energy!