September 04, 2007

Andrea Kulish + Andrea Pratt



poppies by Andrea Kulish as seens in Boston's "Dig" magazine

Two Andreas, two coasts, two friends, two different exhibitions! I wish I could get to either right now as I am just ramping up for the season, it seems unlikely... but hey, if you are near, YOU should go! Here's the skinny:
"Pear Shiraz: Mixed Media Drawings by "Andrea Kulish"
Sep 3-30 at the Centre Street Café, 669 Centre Street, Jamaica Plain MA

"Primal Landscapes" by Andrea Pratt
September 6-30 at the Gallery Fourteen 614 Columbia Street New Westminster, BC
opening September 8 from 4-6 p.m.

Yea Andrea power!

3 comments:

Andrea said...

Thank you for the lovely post, dear Susan!!!
Hung the show on Sunday, all went well..
xoxo
Andrea :)

andrea said...

Oh no -- the other Andrea is way ahead of me. I still have the "hanging the show" challenge ahead of me.

Thanks for the plug, Susan. Always wonderful on a busy, popular blog like yours. You're a peach.

Anonymous said...

Bravo Andrea! Love the oversized poppies on black and white.