April 13, 2006
100 days of blogging
Today marks my 100th day of blogging. What have I learned?
1. Blogging here has improved my writing skills a bit ... skills are important, ask Napoleon.
2.I have met many new inspiring, wonderful bloggers/many , many artists/many, many craftspeople.
3. I can get lost in the blogsphere (word coined - as far as I can tell - by MAD - see this fabulous post of hers here)
4. I can find my way out of the blogsphere by using all that creative inspriation for GOOD!
5. People can be really kind and thoughtful in this beautiful place.
6. I have done something everyday [besides art] for the last 100 days. A major accomplishment for me. I have never ever done the same thing every day for 100 days. Except the obvious.
7. I have found that my big ole iLamp, Imac is noiser than I would prefer it to be and that outside is still way better than inside. (see photo above)
8. I have read more engaging poetry - and some which people called bad! [NOT] than I have in the previous 100 days.
9. I have viewed other countries through new eyes and artwork.
10. I have been inspired to try and finish my quilt. (started 10 years ago)
So, not a huge list, but still, interesting to me... and it will keep growing I am sure.
(Random photo I took at the Cape vacation which is going to inspire me to jump into the cold cold sea of busy - ness in the next two days!)
The word for the day is ... FOCUS ... as in getting it all together, making it a priority and finding the damn glasses.